The Drupal Community
How to Get Involved
Community, culture, and the desire to improve. That’s what fuels us at Mediacurrent. We strongly believe in the Drupal community and its open-source principles, which is why we set aside time every week to contribute code, maintain modules, and add to our repository of free Drupal resources. We also organize, participate, and sponsor Drupal events locally and across the nation. In the past year we've dedicated 900+ hours to more than 90 contrib projects.
Why Should Companies Contribute to Drupal?
There has been unquestionable growth when it comes to Drupal adoption. The paradigm has shifted from executives asking, “Why should we consider Drupal?” to “Why would we want to look at a proprietary, licensed based option and pay seven-figures in just licensing fees alone for ‘closed code’?”
Recent Staff Presentations
- Expanding Habitat for Humanity on a Drupal Foundation (DrupalCon 2021)
- Tap Into the Power of Drupal Multisite (DrupalCon 2021)
- How CMOs Can Manage Open Source Security (DrupalCon 2021)
- Decoupled Drupal and Gatsby in the Real World
- A Better Way to Build and Manage Sites with "Rain" for Drupal 9
- Leveraging Design Systems to Streamline Web Projects
- How to Digitally Transform Higher Ed with Drupal
- Is My Website Accessible? How to Fix Common Mistakes